Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinterest Project: All About Owls

Lately, I've had an obsession with owls, so I dedicated a Pinterest Board to owls & birds. I think they are adorable. For my birthday, my aunt showed up with some owl pillows for me & some small stuffed owls for my daughter. I can't take credit for making these little guys, but they are so neat I needed to blog about them!


I am in love with these pillows, and my daughter likes them too. She took my pillows, snuggled up on the couch with her owls & watched some tv.
If you want to make some of these owls too, check out Lindamade, or several of these pins.
Recently, my aunt made V an apron skirt, and with the fabric scraps (plus some felt), I made an applique' for her shirt. I used the owl template (free) from Lil Blue Boo, which is a great site for tutorials & crafty ideas. I think the applique turned out pretty cute.




Two more of my favorite owl items are this t-shirt, "I'll Love you Owl-Ways," and the owl hat made by Heart for Your Home.

The next owl project I want to try is a felted owl, using the techniques I found here. Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment